We follow a non-discriminatory policy with regard to the admission and never discriminate students or people on the basis of religion, colour, caste or creed . Students from all backgrounds are treated alike since we believe that God created everyone in His image and all are equal in His sight.
Parents/Guardians are advised to get their wards registered for admission well in time before the new session starts. Upon registration the prospective student will be assessed for eligibility as per the admission criteria laid down by school management. Once the student is selected a prescribed admission form shall be issued, which should be completely filled and submitted to the office along with the required documents and the prescribed fee.
Note: The minimum age for admission in Nursery is three years.
The following documents are required for admission:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Transfer Certificate, from the School last studied, if any.
3. Mark Sheet of the last examination passed, if any.
4. SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if not falling under general category.
5. Latest passport size photograph.
6. Aadhaar Card
Admission Open for Classes Nursery to First
* Parents may contact the school office for information regarding admissions in other classes from March 2020